Thousands Of Opportunities!
65 Woodworking Side Hustles
Woodworking digital learning opportunities.
Niche related monetization opportunities.
Side Hustles & Full Time Businesses!
Where Is Your Experience Level Now?
Whether you are just thinking about getting into woodworking, or you have experience, you can always learn. With the right learning materials and desire you can become the woodworker you have always wanted to be. There are really unlimited woodworking side hustles you can get into.
For the beginning woodworker you may experiencing some of the following:
Lack of Cutting Accuracy! If measurements are slightly off this can result in your pieces being out of square.
Joints Fit Poorly! If joints are not fitting this may mean that skills need to be improved. This could include cutting and measurement techniques and in addition proper use of your tools.
Not Comfortable Using Tools Properly! Safety is first, then you need to find out and practice proper use of hand and power tools!
Your Final Finish Is Poor! Nobody see the work you put into a project but they do see the final result. Proper finishing techniques are essential!
You can take woodworking classes if offered in your community. Additionally you could access the digital product, Woodworkers Treasure Chest. This downloadable product can solve a lot of your woodworking basics learning!
Need To Set Up A Small Shop?
Your woodworking side hustle is going to require a place to work. Whether it is your garage, your basement or a room in your house. Ultimate Small Shop is going to show you how to:
- How much money you will need to setup a woodworking workshop.
- The amount of space required a functional workshop.
- What’s the bare minimum tools you need to create basic projects.
- Find quality tools that will not break on me in the first year.
- The critical factors to setup a proper workshop.
If you don’t know where to start setting up your small shop, then Ultimate Small Shop is the place to start.
Woodworking Side Hustles
Once you have the skills and a place to work you need to pick a project. Below you will find lists of projects, and resources to make those projects, that other people like you are making money from. You can sell them at flea markets, craft shows or online.
36 Smaller Project Ideas You Can Make At Home
Toilet Paper Holder
Wine Bottle Racks
Any one of these projects could earn you some side money. To find project plans for the above woodworking projects see Furniture Craft Plans and get the free bonus guides seen below.
- Over 200 pages of step by step woodworking tips and tricks.
- These guides cover how to use various woodworking tools to how to do advanced techniques.
- Practice techniques with detailed drawings, diagrams and photos.
- The bonus guide covers wood selection and which type of wood to choose for various projects.
- Learn all of the woodworking techniques such as jointing, bonding, fastening, laminating and many more.
I recommend this resource for anyone starting out in woodworking!
You get this great bonus included in the Furniture Craft Plans digital download package. If you are looking for woodworking plans, and with over 9,000 plans, you won’t find a better resource.
28 Larger Project Ideas
Once you have the experience and the place to work on larger projects you can go bigger. Here’s an idea list of larger projects you can work on at home for yourself or to make money with.
You can find these and thousands of other project plans at Ted’s Woodworking Plans.
Get 50 FREE Plans
Not sure whether if this woodworking package is for you then get 50 free plans to preview what you will get with the full package. No strings attached!
This is an excellent resource for anyone looking for the best step by step woodworking plans.
Build Sheds For Yourself Or As A Business (side hustle 65)
I had to include this as a separate resource. This is a great niche to get into. Sheds are not complicated and can be built quickly.
If you never built a shed before these plans come with step by step instructions.
The plans are easy to read, no blue print reading necessary. Easy to follow.
Complete Materials List
The exact materials list are included with every plan.
I just think this shed digital download package is the best thing for sheds and small garages. Build for yourself or start a business. More information.
Start A Woodworking Side Hustle Business
Whether you want to work full or part time getting the right start is important. Wood Profits can show you how to start your woodworking business the right way.
- How to start an easy-to-start business that does NOT require you to fork out an arm and a leg for expensive machinery or tools
- Start a business that allows you to work from home and gives you more quality time with your family.
- This is something that you can do in your spare time that does not interfere with your regular job.
- If you want a business that you can grow and become a full time thing (if you chose to do so).
- The possibility of making a lot of income, quickly and easily with the skills you already have.
I hope this has been helpful in your decision to pursue a woodworking side hustle or full time gig.
Don’t Miss Out
There may not be something for you here today but we are adding more learning and earning opportunities every day.
We are also adding reviews and overviews of the best learning and earning programs online today.
<< START LEARNING & EARNING
Clicking on some links on this site could earn us a commission, at no extra cost to you. We use this revenue to maintain this site and help fund our donations to food banks. We would like to thank you in advance.